Cookies can also be used to provide an identification reference to track your returning visits to this site or visits to approved third party websites.
You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies, although doing so may impair the functionality of this website.
Cookies Stored By This Website.
- PHPSESSID : Session identification cookie generated by our web server. This identifier expires at the end of your visit.
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz : The _utm cookies are used by the website anaylsis tool Google Anaytics that is used on this website to monitor the performace and gather statistics of site usage. All but _utmc are persistent cookies that have varying expiration dates. These cookies enable us to record such data as number of new and returning visitors to our site.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- We may collect the following information: Name, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Basketball 4 All, 140 South Ave, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1QY or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.